Thursday, August 20, 2015

Time Flies -- Believe it when you hear it. - Bargain Hunting Moms

Did you know that once your kids go off to college, they don't allow you to take those "First Day of School" pictures anymore?

It's a sad time around my house. Two off to college and no back to school pictures. Time flies. It's true. I used to roll my eyes at people who said that to me.

It sure didn't feel like time was "flying" when my daughter was 4 and throwing a tantrum in Walmart because I wouldn't buy her another pair of sunglasses(she had 5 pairs already!) or my son was 3 and liked the run off and hide when we were shopping. There were so many times when I was sure he'd been kidnapped or worse.

But the truth is, time does fly. It seems like yesterday I was dealing with their tantrums and buying Toy Story and Princess backpacks.

THIS seems like just yesterday...

Kids

Now I'm just handing out money for text books and they're picking out their own backpacks and shoes. 

Time does fly. For real. Appreciate it. Someday you'll blink and they'll be all grown up.

Since I couldn't take a First Day of School picture of the college students, here's one of this little cutie. Kynzi has had a great week at Pre-K!

Kynzi prek

Source:

http://ift.tt/1TWDu9L



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1gZXFgu