Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sneak Peek: Etsy for Holiday 2015 | Fashion Pulse Daily

The most original, creative, handmade  gifts have one community-based home, and it’s Etsy.com. I’ve loved being a seller there for the past seven years, and the shopping experience is equally as great as the interactions and new relationships that I’ve built with my fellow sellers. In due part to my history with purchasing from and using the site, I was extra excited to attend the Etsy 2015 holiday preview a few weeks ago, in which artisans, designers, crafts folk were there on-hand with their creations.

Meeting the person who made your wares make them extra special and appreciated, so I was thrilled to do that, and bring some of my favorite items from the preview to you, so that you can shop all of the awesomeness as well. As you’ll see via the slideshow above, there is a great range of product for him, for her, for baby, and for home. Some of the personalized options are my favorite, and you can never go wrong with hand-crafted jewelry, in my opinion! Which Etsy goods are on your must-have list?

Source:

http://ift.tt/1J79css



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1gZXFgu