Friday, August 14, 2015

Melissa & Doug Wooden Princess Stamp Set - toyscraf: Shop for ...

Erin Fabulous product! My daughter loves it!

MotherinCali I gave this to my daughter when she was 3 years old for christmas. She has played with it regularly for 2 years w/o the accessories. This Christmas she will get the accessories that match the castle- she will be very surprised. The Disney Princess figures that are 4" tall fit perfectly in the castle and that is how my daughter plays with it. We have since purchased princes and Gaston from Beauty and the Beast so my son can play with my daughter. However, he is probably getting the medieval style castle by m and D. We are keeping this castle to pass down to another family member (even if it takes 20 years), that's how much we love it.

The only cons are the accessories are sold separately.

working mommy We got this for our one year old daughter's birthday anticipating that the three year old would also get a lot of play out of it. Both little girls are so sweet playing together and there is plenty of room so they can play without being right on top of each other too. Very sturdy and good construction. We plan to get the accessory furniture for Christmas. My husband loved that he didnt have to put it together.

tagalog37 We got this for our one year old daughter's birthday anticipating that the three year old would also get a lot of play out of it. Both little girls are so sweet playing together and there is plenty of room so they can play without being right on top of each other too. Very sturdy and good construction. We plan to get the accessory furniture for Christmas. My husband loved that he didnt have to put it together.

Mom of two girls Bought this for my daughter for her 3rd birthday last year and there hasn't been a single day that she hasn't played with it. My 18 month old daughter now plays with her. It is beautiful and well made and worth every penny in my opnion!

researchmama We got this last year for my daughter for Christmas. She is five and she still plays with it almost every other day. She uses her Polly Pocket dolls and the little princess dolls, they are the perfect size for it. She just loves it!!

iluvcallalilies We purchased this castle for our daughter for Christmas... early, but found it and 'know' she'll love it. Like most girls her age, she LOVES princesses. I was excited to find something so pretty, simple, and solid. I hope/believe this is a toy she will love and pass on to her own kids (as I have/am with cherished dolls/dollhouses/etc from my childhood). This is a beautiful wooden castle, with such simplicity that it is great for the imagination. We loved the design over plastic designs by far. Eager to see daughter's face on Christmas.

dfr1469 my daughter uses this casle toplay with her collectible my little ponies and she has had hours of fun with it

Always looking for good clean fun My daughter got this castle for her birthday and she loves it. Even the little boys at her birthday party played with the castle.

Shopping Mommy I purchased this castle for my 4 and 2 year olds for Christmas this year. They haven't seen it yet, but I know they are going to love it. It is so cute and is made very well. The draw bridge is very cute and then there is even a sliding cell door that is going to be really fun for capturing and detaining the "bad people". I see years of durability and pretend play with this castle. I'm very pleased!

Source:

http://ift.tt/1NgnUR8



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1gZXFgu