Wednesday, August 19, 2015

DreamLife Superstar TV Plug-In Game - elekiddo: Best Electronics ...

bubbles123 Its pretty cool. I played it everyday when i got it. then after a while it got boring.. ITS REALLY FUN THOUGH!!!!!! I STILL LOVE IT!! BUY IT NOW!!!

Vanessa the hot teen Such a great product! Ever since I bought it I've been doing great in school. I've been doing my homework faster and is much easier because I really want to play Dreamlife Superstar. It helps people know what kind a proffesion they would like and what they would have to do to be able. It's so fun! You should get it. It's such a great price! NEVER boring! It's fun to play on rainy days...and perfect for slumber parties! When you're bored this game will definetley cheer you up! It's the perfect game for people who love to create a character and create their own second life! It's fun to imagine on this game! But one con I don't like is that at the beggining it's sort of hard but once you get more into the game I can promise you that it WILL get MUCH MORE easier. It's fun to work your way up to the next level and to make more friends! I SWEAR you will LOVE this product if you just try it! I hope this review will help you!(This will make a great holiday present to any girl! They'll love you for it!)

Happy Customer I love this product so much, it is cool. You get to be famous, go to celebrate events, go shopping, talk to made up friends(not real people) over the phone or at place. You can go to parties when there is some and lots of cool things.I am a very happy customer. I wish they made more similar games. I also own regular Dream Life and Designers wold. I highly recommend to try them. they are also good games.

Amy I love this product so much, it is cool. You get to be famous, go to celebrate events, go shopping, talk to made up friends(not real people) over the phone or at place. You can go to parties when there is some and lots of cool things.I am a very happy customer. I wish they made more similar games. I also own regular Dream Life and Designers wold. I highly recommend to try them. they are also good games.

Mizz Bri This was one of the best gifts I have recieved!!! The game is fun, and makes you use your imagination! I loved doing my chores on the game and then going to the mall or the bathing suit store! The clothes were so creative and stylish! The different career paths are interesting too, I got the game a year ago and still havent finished all the career paths. This is a great game for any tween or teen girl that is looking for a way to have fun and be creative! BUY IT, IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

Vivian This game is so much fun! It really teaches you how to manage money and I have a great time visiting my friends, going to the mall and sports games and concerts, and I love dressing myself with awesome clothes that I get to pick out each day! This game is completely amazing, and I would definitely recommend it for anyone who loves fashion and games like the sims.

crazy kids are a blessing Wow! I bought my daughter this game and she loves it! I enjoy it too! You get to choos from a singer actor and many more! my daughter wants to be an actress, this helps her see what it's like!

rypie pumpkin pie Plug the game into your tv and just start playing.

It never gets better.

there is nothing bad about it because it never grows old.

Marie a tween girl This is a great game! It is alot better than the first one! I love it so much and I play it all the time! You should totally buy it! It is a little complicated in the beginning but that's all!

boonie This is a really good toy. you plug it into your tv and it doesnt even need cable to play! its just like dream life only your a superstar!

Source:

http://ift.tt/1Nmpge7



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1gZXFgu