Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thomas playing with kittens | Caribbean

The Story
Recently
Thomas playing with kittens | Caribbean
Jun 2nd 2012, 15:31

Hello up there, tall person. I'm Thomas, a short-haired, grey and white cat. I was brought here because my owner had too many animals. I'm a big, loveable ball of fur. People overlook me, perhaps because I'm such a big guy. Maybe they're intimidated, but trust me – I'm a real…hmmm..I guess "real pussycat" is the right expression. I have a long-lashed, serious and inquisitive look in my eyes, but give me a toy and I go nuts. Add a kitten and I can party all day. But I'm not a shallow party animal – I also love to cozy up and get head rubs and give you real affection in return. My feline-ality assessment says I'm a great sidekick. Like all sidekicks, I'm just plain good company. I like attention, and I also like my solitude. In other words, I won't bug you to death. I don't go looking for trouble but I'm no scaredy-cat, either. If you are looking for a steady companion to travel with you on the road of life, look no further.

Source: YouTube

This entry was posted in Holidays and tagged carebean, travel. Bookmark the permalink.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions