Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hop & Squeak Pogo Jumper - Reviews of Stylish Baby Gear and ...

The Story
Recently
Hop & Squeak Pogo Jumper - Reviews of Stylish Baby Gear and ...
May 31st 2012, 13:51

May 31st, 2012 Posted by Susan Email to a friend Posted in: Family Fun, Toys

My son has been clamoring for a pogo stick for as long as I remember, but I was afraid that it wasn't a very safe toy choice. Recently I saw this Hop and Squeak Pogo Jumper, a foam bouncer that is safe for kids ages 3 and up. It's made of soft, durable foam and designed to hold up to 250 lbs. A built-in squeaker squeaks every time your child bounces up and down on the stick. The pogo stick, designed for indoor and outdoor play, sells for an affordable $14.99 at Shopatron.com.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions