Friday, June 8, 2012

A Year of Toys: #43: Star Wars The Vintage Collection - Dr. Evazan ...

The Story
Recently
A Year of Toys: #43: Star Wars The Vintage Collection - Dr. Evazan ...
Jun 9th 2012, 05:30


After being lucky enough to find Ponda Baba a few months ago, I was looking forward to the upcoming release of his partner in villainy, Dr. Evazan. As I've mentioned before, it's been a few months since any new Star Wars figures have been showing up locally, but have been showing up on Amazon. So I was able to order this with Wedge, bringing my Star Wars collection one figure closer to what I will consider complete. I think the last time they made a Dr. Evazan figure was in the 90s, so this version is all new, and effectively the ultimate take in action figure form. I don't think there's really anything else they could do to improve a figure of the character. Well, okay, the weird chest hair shadow could probably be improved, but that's a minor complaint. It would be nicer if current waves were easier to find in stores, though.
"Let me lend you a hand, buddy!"

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions