Saturday, June 9, 2012

xpearlxnewsx - & I just don't feel like doing anything

The Story
Recently
xpearlxnewsx - & I just don't feel like doing anything
Jun 9th 2012, 11:51


Feel like doing up a post all of a sudden even though I only have random snippets here and there.

I'm currently one month into holidays and I'm loving it! Okay, just thought of doing this random list thingy.

THINGS I DON'T LIKE

1. Being hungry
2. Traveling excessively
3. Doing housework
4. Wet floors/grounds
5. Warm and humid weathers
6. Pipagao
7. People nagging at me
8. People asking me what I'm doing
9. People telling me stuff I don't wanna know
10. People who have no sense of commitment/responsibility
12. Weird people
13. Insects
14. Rejection
15. Uncertainty
16. Lack of sleep
17. Being ignored

THINGS I LIKE

1. Ice cream/gelatop
2. Dessets
3. Japanese food
4. Korean food
5. Bubble tea
6. Shopping
7. Dramas
8. Kpop
9. My house/room
10. Friends (all my cliques)
11. Nice scenery
12. Cute stuff (especially monkey soft toys!)
13. High heels/wedges
14. Dance
15. Hugs
16. Spaghetti
17. Feeling protected
18. Holidays

Hahaha such a random list which makes no sense. But the stuff sums up this holiday. *winks*

Anyway, I'm flying off to Seoul in a few days time and then its NBC alr! Wonder if I should bring my laptop to camp. Hmmmmm......

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions