Friday, June 8, 2012

Toy Coupons: Games, Barbie, and Imaginext

The Story
Recently
Toy Coupons: Games, Barbie, and Imaginext
Jun 8th 2012, 22:46

Welcome to My Frugal Adventures! I am Charlene, a busy mom of two girls and one handsome pound puppy. I am on a constant quest to save as much as I can in some areas so I can splurge a little in others.

This blog is written for the moms (and non-moms) out there that want to learn how to seriously stretch a dollar. By sticking to a budget and making every penny count we are able to enjoy life and spend money on the things that are really important to us.

I get just as excited about your great deals as I do my own, so come and join me on my frugal adventures!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions