Saturday, June 9, 2012

Holiday Snaps | just because i love …

The Story
Recently
Holiday Snaps | just because i love …
Jun 9th 2012, 19:10

I am seriously starting to think that this half term break was doomed! Firstly there was my bout of tonsillitis, something I haven't suffered from since my late teens, that made me feel like a rag doll and has totally wiped me out despite spending my first two days in bed, asleep.

Just as I was feeling slightly human again, I spent last night in and out of bed, mopping up sick as Lucas has picked up a tummy bug so today we camped out on the darkened living room floor watching Disney Junior, whilst the others went out to in the sun.

On the bright side we have been saved the storms, wind and rain that have been battering the UK this half term and we are staying in a beautiful, scaffolding free house complete with pool and kind grandparents only too happy to help out.

So, really I can't complain, but I feel a little frustrated that we haven't been able to do a little bit more with our time away free of the school run, endless mounds of laundry and daily, boring chores but I have still had a rest with my lovely boys and they had fun which is the main thing.

Some of the best bits are in pic's below x

Nat x

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions